About KDW, Inc.
- KDW, Inc. offers full-service meeting and event management or delegated elements based on the client’s requests and needs. KDW, Inc. gives their clients value dramatically beyond expectation, whether measured by price, performance, quality, results or service.
- KDW, Inc. is a small business that is able to offer their clients a high level of professionalism and expertise at a great value. For each event KDW, Inc. develops a team of employees and independent contractors that best suits the needs of the client.
With over 45 years combined experience in the hospitality industry, Kurt and Diane are experts in the corporate meeting and event arena as well as the catering kitchen. Wolfridge is the current residence of Kurt and Diane which is located in Camden, Missouri…they enjoy the rural lifestyle, but are only 25 minutes outside of Kansas City!
Diane Wolfe is a certified meeting planner with a hotel & restaurant management degree from the University of Missouri. She began her career in the hotel industry, holding many positions that included: restaurant manager, bar manager, executive steward, banquet manager, and convention services manager, which provided her with extensive knowledge of hospitality services. This afforded her an excellent base of expertise that was vital in launching her career into the corporate meeting planning world. After five years as General Manager of a Kansas City based meeting and event planning company, she took the next step to embark on a new adventure in 2001 and KDW,Inc. was founded.
Kurt Wolfe began his culinary career at a very young age, and quickly moved into the professional field. After completing his apprenticeship, Kurt moved into the hotel industry and gained experience in the world of preparing food for over 1500 guests on a regular basis as a banquet chef for a national hotel. Eventually the industry brought him to Kansas City. He now owns Food Montage, Inc., a full service catering company in the Kansas City Metropolitan Area. For more information, visit www.foodmontage.com.
Professional Associations and Accomplishments
- Kansas City Meeting Professionals International – since 2001
- Meeting Planner of the Year and Program of the Year Recipient – 2002-2003
- Planner Professional Excellence Award Recipient – 2003-2004
- Meeting Planner of the Year 2010-2011
- Annually hosts “Farm Day” for approximately 60 children from Operation Breakthrough
- Volunteers as the event coordinator for the Annual Fundraising Dinner for Operation Breakthrough
- Courage to Care Award recipients 2010